Welcome to Stonehill Medical Centre
With patients needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Statement of Purpose
Our Aims and Objectives:
* Provide a high standard of medical care
* Be committed to our patients needs and accommodate these where possible
* Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
* Listen to all patients and staff
* Communicate effectively with all patients and staff
* Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
* Be courteous, approachable, friendly and professional
* Through robust monitoring and auditing, continue to improve our healthcare services
* Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training
* Guide and support our employees in accordance with equality and diversity
* Ensure effective and robust information governance systems are in place
* Improve as a patient centred service through continuous learning and training
* Maintain our motivated and skilled Practice team
* Ensure our facilities and equipment are clean and safe.
We at Stonehill Medical Centre and Highfield Surgery use a team approach to deliver exceptional healthcare services in a professional and efficient way. We will ensure our staff are trained to the highest possible standard and are committed to the training of healthcare professionals. Having respect for you, your family and carers at all times, we aim to listen and respond to your needs and the needs of the local community. We will continue to promote and improve the health and wellbeing of the Practice population.
By having robust systems in place, we are committed to ensuring that there is a managed healthcare environment which minimises the risk of infection to patients, staff, visitors and carers.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Highfield Branch surgery is available to patients who live in the Highfield area (priority will be given to the elderly and patients with small children and no transport). The doctors run a booked surgery most mornings and most afternoons and our nurses also run clinics at the surgery. However, all emergencies are seen at Stonehill and other services are also only available from the main surgery. All administration is done through Stonehill Medical Centre.
Facilities & Access
Stonehill has its own car parking facilities with 2 disabled spaces. Blue badges must be displayed if parking in the disabled spaces. Parking is available at the front of Highfield surgery on Highfield Road. Both surgeries are at ground level and have wheelchair access. If you require any assistance please ask our staff who will be happy to help.
We have a portable loop system at Stonehill and baby changing facilities are also available.
(Site updated 11/04/2017)