Clinics & Services
Our surgery provides an extensive range of services. We are fortunate to have our own GPs and nurses with special interests and expertise and community and hospital staff with specialist knowledge to offer services.
Special Clinics & Services Include
- Coronary heart disease
- Baby clinic - 8 week check & vaccines (Monday 13:30 - 16:00)
- Family planning - Tuesday 16:00 - 17:50.
- Nexplanon fits and removals - we fit and remove Nexplanon for non-registered patients living in Bolton - a nurse appointment should be booked for this.
- HRT implants
- Joint injections
- Smear tests
- Smoking cessation
- Holiday vaccinations (for Hepatitis A, Typhoid and Tetanus only). Patients must give at least 4 weeks' notice for travel vaccinations.(For Yellow Fever vaccinations please contact the Travel Clinic at St.George's Multi-Therapy Centre on tel.01204 559115 or Bolton General practice on tel. 01204 521000 )Also see www.boltontravelclinic.co.uk for price list.
- Vaccinations: Flu, pneumonia, cervical cancer, shingles etc
- Ring Pessary fits and removals
Treatment Room Procedures
Clinics are held at Farnworth Health Centre (Frederick Street) where there are nurses available to perform procedures such as ear syringing, dressings and removal of stitches. A referral is required. Contact 01204 463600.